Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Point



We decided that since we had never been to Thanksgiving Point and summer is running out, we should go. It also helped that we found out Tuesday is 2 dollar day! We thought that Carter would love to see dinosaurs and it helped that Judith and Emily came along so Carter would have a friend to play with. . . .


Emily. She is so cute!


Playing in the cave


Checking bones out with Mommy.




Smile!! :) Carter was grouchy and ready for a nap at this point.


I love this little face!





So scary! ha ha



After the dinosaur museaum we went to the farm and stood in line for 2 hours to go on the pony ride.
These poor kids were so bored waiting. . .


Carter and his grouchy face on the horse.




On the way home after our long day :)

2 comments:

  1. fun! I always wondered what Thanksgiving Point was all about. Carter looks like Brandin's twin in all of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you guys got to go even if it was without us!

    ReplyDelete