Easter was a nice, fun filled day! It started with 8 am church, and Carter's sunbeams teachers gave him a ton of candy, so by the time Sacrament Meeting came around (we have it last hour) He was SUGARED up! He ate an ENTIRE box of peeps himself. (Sigh) luckily we made it through, and he went home and had a sugar crash which meant NAP TIME!! That doesn't happen very often in this house anymore, so I was excited. It gave us time to get his basket and eggs together and a little relax time. Once he woke up he was able to go and search for his Easter Basket. He was pretty excited and it took him a total of 5 seconds to find it (I guess we are bad at hiding things lol) He was excited and started gobbling down MORE sugar, so we had to take it from him and make him eat a sandwich (which had to look like Easter he said, so we cut it out in the shape of a bunny) Once lunch was done we went for a walk around the Temple, and played "fetch the egg" (we throw the egg, Carter chases it and brings it back to us, pretty much like a puppy ;) Then we came back and got food ready for our BBQ we were having with some friends. I forgot to take picts, but we made yummy shish-ca-bobs (is there a right way to spell that? lol) We had a fun BBQ enjoying the sun with the Davis's, Lavayens, Ovando's, and Bryces. I had filled some plastic eggs with candy, so we hid those for all the kids. They were silly and running all over trying to find the eggs that were "hidden" (how do you hide eggs in grass? ) All in all it was a nice family day, and I love living somewhere with such good neighbors!
The Easter basket right before we hid it.
Carter going through all his Easter goodies.
Being silly while I was making him a PB and J
The bunny sandwich
Brandin throwing the egg for Carter to run get it.
Carter running back to us with the egg
Giving his mommy kisses. Aw! :)
Ale finding an Easter egg
Totally on accident I caught Stan mid air. Not really sure what was going on. lol
Ale showing off her basket.
Carter and Ale looking.












so fun!! except the 8am church part with sacrament last ;)
ReplyDeletei love the one of him kissing you so so sweet!