Monday, October 20, 2014

Rowleys Red Barn Pumpkin Patch

So I made my family go to yet ANOTHER pumpkin patch this year, and it was super fun! We went to the Red Barn last year, and had so much fun we had to come back. Thankfully my kiddos humored me posed for some picts. Kenna is so well trained that even when I am trying to get a candid pict of her, if she sees the camera she smiles and stares right at it! lol. 

My cuties posing for me. :) 


Seriously how did he get to be so big???


Daddy taking them down the slide! 


Right after this pict the horse came up to Brandin and bit him! ha ha (not funny but kinda since it wasn't me that was bit!) 



Checking out the pumpkin


Always the silly one, making faces at me!


Love this face so much!


Peak-a-boo mom!










3 comments:

  1. You got some good shots of Carter not being a goofball. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pix of the kiddos and looks like a lot of fun, I love pumpkin patches!

    ReplyDelete