Friday night we went to the drive in and watched Hotel Transylvania 2 and Pan, and Saturday morning I had super Saturday at the church that I was helping host, and Brandin had the deacons at our house to work on their Halloween Party activity. After that was all done we decided to go and pumpkin patching our lives up. Oh yeah, and did I mention Brandin is recovering from a concussion? Crazy story I will have to post about later. We settled on Dew Berry Farms and decided to go check it out. I wish we could have had more time there, the 3 hours that we spent there didn't allow us to see everything they had to offer. Next year we will certainly be going there again!
Kenna in the corn maze
Brandin and Carter following Kenna through the corn maze
They had these jumping balloon things that held 20-30 kids and Carter and
Kenna loved jumping away on them.
No comments:
Post a Comment