This year I was in charge of decorating the hot cocoa table and helping set up for the ward Christmas party. They wanted the 5 gallon water coolers decorated so I decided to make Santa hats to go over them! We also had Santa come and take picts with the kids, and I felt like we had a pretty good turnout overall!
Everyone hanging out waiting for the prayer and food
The decor
The hot cocoa table. Sadly I didn't even check to see if the pict was fuzzy or not... and it was the only pict I took. Sigh, sad day!
Carter at the ornament decorating table
Carter chit chatting to santa, or as Carter likes to say, "the man in the santa costume"
This is the closest Kenna got to santa. She was eyeballing him the entire party making sure he didn't leave his chair and come to find her. lol
My table at home!
The Curtis's
My santa cover










The Santa hats are adorable!
ReplyDelete