Monday, June 18, 2012

Grand Junction May 2012

 



For Brandins week break intbetween classes we decided to go home and visit his parents, and Brandin decided to rip their backyard apart and landscape it all pretty. I took a pict of the ripping apart, and somehow forgot to take a pict of the final work, just imagine something pretty. lol



Carter and his Aunt Holli, they are best buds and somehow thier little minds work
together to create the biggest messes ever! They love plotting together, and now that
the backyard is put together, they also love playing on the swings and in the sandbox together.

One day they got the great idea to wait until grandpa went inside for 2 sec and
Holli opened the top of the chicken coop so that Carter could climb inside. What these two think of!



While in GJ Carter and I stayed with my friend Jess and her daughter Jemma while she
was house sitting. It was so much fun watching them get to know each other and hang out!



Jess and Jemma at the top of the slide, right before Jemma flew down it!


Carter wanted a pict of himself in the slide since Jemma had one. lol. funny boy!


While in GJ I visited my flower shop and was able to play with the flowers and make wedding flowers! Man I love that place. 




The bridesmaids bouquet



Where the ceremony was at. 


The table centerpieces



Flowers for the headtable


The cake

No comments:

Post a Comment