Friday, June 1, 2012

Winter Times! :)


So this winter Carter and I stayed in a lot because we are sissy's and hate being cold, but we did venture out a couple times when there was enough snow to play in :)

Carter and I built a fort, and we didn't do half bad considering this it the first snow fort we have ever made!
 Carter and I hanging out in the snow.
 The view from out front door. .

 The saint pattys banner I found online! Love it :)
 So I went to take a shower, and was in the bathroom for only 10 min. In that time Carter moved the stool, pushed it up to the stove, pulled the burner out of the stove, filled it with food from the cupboard, climbed across the sink to the other side of the counter and pulled dishes out of the cupboard, then climbed down and found a pen and wrote all over himself. Seriously!! wow. From now on he has to stay in his room while I shower so the house can stay in one piece :)
 We went to the mall playground one day and Carter had a blast climbing all over the dino bones!





No comments:

Post a Comment