Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay in Vegas

 
 
 
We were heading down to AZ for Daniels wedding and decided to take a detour through Vegas because I haven't been there in years and have been wanting to go  for a long time.. . We started walking down the strip and decided to go to the Shark Reef in the Mandalay Bay hotel. . . Carter thought it was awesome and we spent 2 hours in there wandering around checking out his "Sharks" I would have to say that going to Shark Reef was a success!!!!!
 
 
 
Posing for me out front! :)
 
 
He wanted a pict next to the alligator. .

 
All of the landscaping was done so well. . I was VERY surprised! It was beautiful in there. .


 
Taking a walk with Daddy :)

 
They had a tunnel that was completely surrounded with the aquarium and you could watch sharks swim above you. So cool!


 
Pretty Jellyfish!







1 comment:

  1. This looks so fun! We should find something epic in Provo and go do it with the boys :)
    I'm envious that Carter smiles in every picture :) When will that happen to Tate?? haha

    ReplyDelete