Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nicole you are AMAZING!!!

 
 
Thank you Thank you Nicole! She just showed me a way to upload picts since Blogger has been preventing me from uploading. I am so happy!!!
 
Yeah.  . .so does this pict look like total chaos or what??? This is what happened when I put Carter down for a "nap" . It only took him about 20 min :) Yes his dressers are away from the wall . .  and yes that is his mattress on the floor under everything else. Oh the joys of having a boy!! (or at least this boy:)
 
 

1 comment:

  1. bahhah I laughed out loud when I saw your title :) Tate has been in his room for over 2 hours and this is EXACTLY what it looked like when we opened his door an hour ago...I don't even want to see it now...

    The damage these boys do :)

    ReplyDelete