This year for the ward Christmas party I was asked to help the Relief Society and the Primary decorate. The theme the Relief Society decided on was a winter wonderland. They had all the centerpieces taken care of so I decided to hang some Christmas lights and hang snowflakes and falling snow (cotton balls) for added effect. Then we took my tree down and set it up on stage. I think overall I would call this one a success :) I am so happy to be in a ward that I get to help with the fun side of things!!! :) I am truly blessed.
My tree!
The buffet table. . .
People mingling
Our table. . . we talked the Pepers and Hopkins into sitting with us!
Bishop and his family
The Pardisio's (Sp?) and the Harris's
When they did the program we had the lights turned on so everyone could see better.
Centerpieces
Tait and Steven playing. . . .
Carter and Jamison













TALKED us in :) No way, we could not have been happier with our seats :)
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures.I'm going to have to start stealing some so I have them. I'm kind of obsessed with the picture of Tate, he looks 15.
All of these pictures are STUNNING amber, you did an amazing job at the decorations and these pictures totally prove it. Don't let anyone tell you that it's the camera, you are talented!