This year for Christmas since I was working in Colorado we decided to have Brandin come over there once his classes were over and hang out there for the Holiday. Since all of Brandins siblings had come for Thanksgiving, they were all with their in laws for Christmas. We did Christmas morning with Brandins parents, and then went and spent the rest of my day with my family. We had a lot of fun playing volleyball at the church and just hanging out. Brandin spoiled me and got me the new paperwhite kindle! I have been wanting a kindle for years, and I am not ashamed to say that I immediatly started searching through all of the free books amazon has and I have been reading one a day! I love having new books to read, and free is even better!!!!! Did I mention he also found me a HOT PINK cover for it? It's like he knows me or something. lol :) Get ready for picture overload!
Carter opening his Mack Truck (from Cars of course) that he had been waiting for since Thanksgiving. I love his face!!
Showing off another car he got.
Brandins dad has been watching Remmington Steele and loving them lately, So my mom in law bought him the whole series. We wrapped them all seperate so it would take longer to open all his presents. He is opening up the first one in this pict. . .
Carter opening up a present From my flower boss Jimmie. She is so sweet!
I love Brandins face in this one! Classic :)
Showing off the robot Gramdma Whiting gave him. .
Holli showing off her new Winnie the Pooh hat
Playing with his new cars. .
look at the mess these 2 made! I think it took us 2 days to get it all cleaned up :)
Carter and Daddy building Carters new present!
My mom and sis's made Carter a new sleeping bag since the one they made him last year was already to small, this one will take him years to outgrow! They did such an amazing job!














No comments:
Post a Comment