While I was in Colorado Brandin's youngest sister Holli turned 18. My mom in law and sis in law asked if I would make some decorations for the surprise party, and we decided on Minnie Mouse!
We had the party at my sis in law Mandi's house and I made some tissue pom poms that hopefully resembled Mickey and Minnie Mouse. I also found some cute balloons at Hobby Lobby that matched out theme nicely :)
Here is my Minnie Mouse, It's about 1 1/2 - 2 feet accross.
I also made Mickey/Minnie ears for all of the guests! lol
Mandi is awesome with cakes and made adorable Minnie Mouse cupcakes!
The Birthday girl!!
(the next day she had to wear her minnie ears to school and didn't take them off all day. Success!! lol)
Silly Carter!
My mom in law
We even had a surprise guest from Minnie Mouse herself!! Holli and Carter jumped for joy when they saw her!
Great Gramdma Worm.
Carter, Minnie, and Holli.












this is seriously so darling. you can tell how happy she is in all the pictures, i love it! You're so creative {i feel like i say that every post :) You just are! haha} you're such a sweet sister in law
ReplyDelete