Monday, February 25, 2013

More picts. .

 
For the past 2 weeks I have been back in Colorado (again) To work at the flower shop for Valentines Day, Funerals, and a school dance. Needless to say I was one busy girl! In less than 2 weeks I had worked 110 hours, on my feet. (Luckily I married an AMAZING man who was willing to listen to me whine and rub my shoulders, calves.) I have lots of catch up picts, but my internet is being dumb and so far these are the only ones that will load for me. . .
 
I was playing with the settings on my camera and we got this silly pict, love Carters face in this one :)
 
 
The only reason I am willing to cook anything these days, seriously how did I go years without having one of these beautiful babies???
 
Kissy face!
 
We were at the store the other day right before valentines day and Carter spotted Lightening McQueen candy Valentines, naturally he had to pick them out for all his friends (Ale, Steven, and Santy) :) sweet boy. When we went to deliver them I tried to get him to smile for me, but he was in a silly mood and I got were funny faces. Oh well, you take what you can get. . .
 
And more silly faces!

No comments:

Post a Comment