Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Stuck in Co.

 
So it has been such a long time since I have been able to blog. . . I went to Colorado to work and see fam, originally I was only planning on being there a week, and then the day I was suppose to drive home a huge storm hit. . that didn't leave for a week. So I was stuck doing laundry over and over because I had packed super light! See if I ever make that mistake again! lol. Oh well, I was able to FINALLY make it home safe and sound 2 weeks later, and I even brought along a tagalong! My lil sis Savanah! So here are a couple picts of my flowers I made while I was wasting time in Co. . :)
 
 
 
 
 
We had flowers being sent to a liquor store, so we thought we were funny and put flowers in a Crown Royal bottle. lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment