I have a lot of random photos of Carter playing with his friends, and didn't want to lose them in the chaos of my picts (oh yes, I have thousands, and once I file them away it feels like it is IMPOSSIBLE to find them again. I have a problem and need to go to an AA meeting creating for people who take too many picts lol) So all of these picts are going together!
Carter and Steven "playing" together. Somehow when I pressed the button to take a pict, and in the second that it took to take the pict, they were already fighting over whatever toy they had. Silly boys! But I thought it very fitting so I'm posting it anyway. :)
Brandin and Carter throwing around a football. They are such good buddies!
Carter an Santy playing around outside
Carter jumping off the very top all by himself!
Carter and Ale playing . .
Carter and Ale building a rubber castle! ha ha.






No comments:
Post a Comment