Monday, June 3, 2013

More weddings. . .


Another one of Jimmies nieces had their wedding this past weekend, so I told Jim I would come help out. It worked out nicely because the times that she needed me Brandin only had one class, so he was able to keep Carter and I was able to go alone. :) Love that little boy, but sometimes a little break is nice. I went over Thurs morning on the train and came back Sat. We were able to get the 2 huge weddings done, and we had a funeral on top of that! Then on my way to the train station to come home, I find out that my train is broken and 3 hours delayed. The nice thing is that I was able to stay for my little brothers baptism, and then my brother Tyrell volunteered to drive me home. What a nice brother he is! All in all it went pretty well, and now I am home enjoying my summer and 7 Peaks!!!

One of the funeral pieces I made. . 


One of the bridal bouquets. . 


Kris, me, and Jimmie


The other wedding bridal bouquets. . 


Centerpieces





The archway for Jim's niece





No comments:

Post a Comment