So as you are all probably aware, I love all things girly and pink. And while I love my little boy, I desperately want a child that I am allowed to put pigtails in. I cried my eyes out when I found out that Carter was a boy (don't worry, I still love him with all of my heart;) and I have been trying my best to not get my hopes up this go around (which was a complete fail, but I promise I did try) My good friend Jess was as inpatient as me to find out what it is, and when she found out that the only thing standing between me finding out at 16 weeks instead of 20 weeks was a 50 dollar copay, she managed to shove a 50 down my shirt and then leave before I could give it back. ha ha. So yesterday my appointment finally came (which ended up happening at 17 weeks instead of 16, but Its still earlier than 20) and I nervously took my hubby and son with me as we drove to the app. Poor Brandin even had to rearrange one of his classes for the whole semester when he realized that he was going to be in class at my app, and trying to change the ultrasound resulted in a 2 week delay and a sobbing hormonal breakdown from his wife, so he promptly changed the class time from one he wanted to one that would allow me to keep my ultrasound app that was set for yesterday. Poor poor Brandin, lucky lucky Amber :) I found such a good one! Anyways, back on track. . . I was so worried that they were not going to be able to tell. . . but within 5 min we had a ton of picts and conformation that it is indeed a girl!!!! I went home and got the pink baby shoes I have been storing (and shamefully many other girl clothes that have been purchased over the past year) and started taking picts! Due date. . Feb 12th. Although I really hope that this one comes sooner like Carter did by 2 weeks. What girl wants her birthday to be so close to Valentines??? :)


Congratulations Amber! I am so happy for you and your family. - Teresa
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys! Carter will have a little partner in crime.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! Yay for pink!
ReplyDelete