This year we kept New Years Eve pretty simple. We had the Greens over and made pizza and played games. By the time midnight came around Carter was so wired! (Thats what happens when he gets tired)
Carter and Ben blowing their party favors in Brandin's face.
Brandin hanging out getting ready to watch the ball drop.
Laura and Tyler
Brandin and I
Brandin making a baby champagne tower. lol
Table centerpiece
The night before we had gone to see the Temple lights at the Salt Lake Temple since it was the last night before they turned them off. It was so crowded! We had to stand in line for over 30 min just to go up and see the statue of Jesus, and Carter was so excited to see Jesus, so we couldn't just leave, ya know?
We parked at the Mall by the Temple, and it is so pretty there! Love that place.
Carter and I being silly
Carter checking out Jesus. Love this pict.
He took his beanie off while we were waiting in line. . . can we say hat hair? ha ha. I couldn't make it stay down!

No comments:
Post a Comment