Carter cleaned his room, (well, his and soon Kenna's) and he was so proud he wanted me to take a pict! lol. I was so excited that it looked clean so I happily obliged.
Carter's side of the room. . .
Lots of pink!! :)
Carter's collection of animals. He has to have all of them before he will lay down at night.
Dirty window. .but right outside our front window were 7 deer one day, although they all took their turn walking past so I never got a pict with more that 2 deer in it.
For one of Brandin classes they had to bring in a food that is a tradition in their house. The only traditional food that I make is Halloween, and Brandin said no to the worms, so we decided on the monster cheese balls. I had to make 30 of them, so the fridge was a little more than full :) Thank you Laura for all of the help!!
Now he better get an A+ ha ha
Carter and I being goofy
Carter and Daddy reading scriptures one night.
One of my mom's friends children (can you follow that? ha ha) was getting married and wanted me to do their flowers. They even went and bought everything and mailed it to me, so all this preggo had to do is put it all together. Hopefully the bride liked it.
Wedding bouquet.
One of the bridesmaids. .
Most of the corsages, and I didn't get a pict of the 12 boutineers that I made to match.
One of the days I was babysitting Ben, and I had to document this occasion because I usually have to separate them onto different couches so they don't fight, and they were happily watching a movie together. Yea!!
Thank you PBS, I love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment