So last week I had a break in-between my classes (yes I am back in school) (doing Accounting and I got an A and a A- in my classes wahoo!) (going to Colorado State University) and Brandin had a long weekend from his class because we are in Utah so we have an extra holiday called pioneer day! We decided to take advantage of both of us being free so we went a little crazy and were busy busy busy!!!
We randomly decided to go camping on Friday night, at Whiting campground. We asked if we could get a cheap campground because we were related but they just laughed! lol.
Carter making goofy faces at me. Silly boy.
Kenna snuggling with her daddy :)
Brandin gave her her first taste of marshmallow. She wasn't too sure what she thought about it.
We came home from camping, cleaned the car out, and relaxed for a bit, then we decided to go to a drive in movie since Carter has never been and they were showing planes 2 and Maleficent.
Kenna chilling on my chair that she stole from me.
Carter decided to lay on the hood of the car to watch the movie.
Sunday after church we went to a boardwalk marsh area that is a couple of miles from us that we had heard about. It was so pretty! It's a natural spring.
Monday morning we got up and headed to Antelope Island in the Great Salt Lake because it is on our bucket list of Utah and we are running out of time before we might leave here.
They had bison that were free roaming. So pretty!
Carter was so excited to see them!
We went and checked out the original ranch that was built there.
Then we went to try out the water and see if it really does make you float. I will say that is is really dirty and I can't swim, so I didn't even want to try, but Brandin made me and I'm so glad he did. It is crazy how you can just lay on your tummy with your arms and legs out, not move, and still float! Carter was so proud of himself because he though he had finally learned how to swim. ha ha .
I promise she really was having fun, Brandin just took a funny candid pict. lol
floating when I tried to just sit down. So crazy!
Brandin and Carter floating too :)
When we started to leave a huge storm started blowing and raining, we couldn't even see the road for a while!
































No comments:
Post a Comment