Brandin's mom and grandma Worm were in Provo, and the hotel they were staying in happen to have a hotel, and they let us come raid their pool for a couple hours. It was so much fun! We had Laura and Ben with us, so it was a party playing in the water :)
We tied the foam tubes around their tummies and they felt cool thinking they could swim.
BYU had their first annual movie in the stadium, so of course we had to go! I have only ever been on the bleachers and I wanted to touch the grass since I don't see any other time that would provide this opportunity.
Laura and I climbed up the bleachers to get a good pict of the stadium.
The grass the football team play on!
Us getting ready to go out for my birthday dinner, and the best part was, we had a babysitter for the night! Thank you Aubrey!!!
24th of July celebration at Pioneer park. :)
Kenna won a cow at chick fil a


No comments:
Post a Comment