Wednesday, July 1, 2015

June

 Carter lost his second tooth! The new ones are already growing in fast, so he wont be toothless for long. 


We adopted a new family member! Carter has wanted a puppy for so long, and now that we have the space for one we told him we would get him one. Her name is Piper. She is a mutt that is mostly retriever/shepherd mix. She is so sweet with the kids and loves pretty much everyone. Now I just need to get her potty trained. lol
 Moving Day!! The moving truck finally made it after a week of waiting!
 Carter and Kenna playing in the backyard in the sprinklers
 Father's Day, from Carter to Daddy
 There is a drive in only about 5 miles from us, so we decided on Sat to go and see Inside Out. Such a cute movie, and even though it stated raining halfway through, we still really enjoyed it.
 The sky while we were waiting. .


 Brandin's birthday was Sunday, so we threw him a transformers party! (CHOSEN BY CARTER OF COURSE)




 Homemade by yours truly. I hate lasagna so Brandin never gets it, and for his birthday this was his one request (well, this and chocolate chip applesauce cake) So I sacrificed for him and made it. First time in my life making it, and I have to say it wasn't half bad! True love right there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment