Sunday evening we went outside to go for a walk, but Carter found Steven at the playground and that was the end of the walk! ha ha. The rest of the daylight was spent playing in the leaves!!!
Carter and Steven
Brandin out in the leaves with Carter, Steven, and Emily
Monday Wymount had a Trunk or Treat, so we got the kids dressed up and walked down there. . .
(Emma, Carter, Emily, Ale, and Hyrum)
When we got there only one car (out of 45 that had signed up) showed up to hand out candy!! I had to take a pict because it was so funny! Each kid only got 1 piece of candy, and the kids were still pouring down the hill!!! ha ha ha
Emily, Ale, and Carter
So presh!!
later that night Brandin and I took Carter to the pumpkin patch. They had a bouncy castle and Carter had fun trying to climb to the top!
Check me out Mommy!
The pumpkin patch is right next to the train tracks, and Carter didn't like the sound of the train as it went past! :)
So cute!!!

Carter is so handsome.
ReplyDeleteI can't beleive that only ONE car showed up! How sad is that?? I actually forgot about it but then remembered and had to run a quick errands. I thought it was at 5 but I looked over there and didn't see anyone....then didn't see anyone on the way back either. I thought it was cancelled or I had the wrong day! Still, so disappointing though.
Love all of the leaf pictures! I'm trying to be more like you and bring my camera with me places :) Because you always have the cutest, candid pictures