So I have been bugging my grandma for the past 2 years to make me my own painting. I have 23 cousins and I know when she passes away there is no chance of me getting one of her beautiful paintings. . and I really wanted one so I began the begging trying to get one of my very own. A couple months ago she painted 4 paintings and asked which one I liked. . and it just so happened that the one I LOVED is the same one my uncle had already claimed :( Then this last trip I took to CO she surprised me with my very own painting!! She had made another one close to the one I was in love with! What a sweet lady, now I have it in my house and it is my very own, made special just for me :) I love that lady!!
These two. . I know I have a MILLION of these picts, but they are so freaking cute together!! Today in church Carter was throwing a fit. . and when I took him out to the foyer he found Emily, grabbed her hand and calmed right down saying he "needed his Emily" what are we going to do when she moves back to Scotland in 2 months? So depressing :(
The pretty storm clouds that I was driving through on my way home from CO.
Carter and I took a hike up a little hill that overlooked Provo, so pretty! I am not ready for winter :(

Oh my gosh your grandma is SO talented! I love the painting, and how sweet that she made it JUST for you. That is such a treasure.
ReplyDeleteummm what have you guys been up to lately??? Tate and I are dying being stuck inside and it's not even THAT cold out yet! ah