Lots of picts! I'm so happy blogger finally let me upload photos again. . so I went a little photo crazy!!
This year we decided to be Cat in the Hat, and thing 1 and thing 2
7 layer dip
Monster Cheese balls.
Worms in Mud
The drink with Dry ice, although it doesn't show up very well in the pict.
ash tray fruit dip
the decor. My ghost
The front door :)
right outside the front door.
before the party started
There's a creeper in the toilet! :)
The front window
The Hopkins. A family of cavemen!
The Margetts
The prices
The Bryce's
Simon being Scottish :)
The Harris's
The Peppers
Tait the Caveman
The Doxies
The Rosenbrocks
The Sofe's
The Highlands
Marla and Sante
Bishop and Sister Hernandez
The cupcakes Marla brought
The other food people brought
Smile! lol
The cupcakes Jamie brought.

AMAZING! All of this! Your costumes, decorations, music, food...
ReplyDeleteYou did SUCH a good job Amber. I was so sad we weren't able to stay longer. Your window is my favorite {I meant to tell you that...} And the toliet hah
You and Brandin are so fun to do this.
And the food was so Halloween-ish I didn't have the stomach for most of it ;) Especially those worms....hahah