Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Funeral for Jim

 
 
My old boss at the flower shop called to tell me that her brother had passed away and she wanted me to come and put the flowers together for the funeral. . . so I took some picts of what I made. . .
 
 
This is a toy barn that he had played with when he was a child.
 
 
 
He owned a gravel yard so I used kid trucks and put rocks on them being pushed. .
 
The casket piece. There were over 100 red roses in there. .
 
Everything all put together for the service.
 
The family loved playing monopoly. . .
 
A closer up pict of the tractor ( I realize this isn't really a tractor. .but I'm a  girl and have no idea what the real name for it is :)
 
He was a handy man, so they wanted me to put tools in a tool box

1 comment:

  1. you are SO talented! She is so lucky to have you. I bet she was more than grateful especially for this one since it was her brother. You're the best worker :)

    ReplyDelete