Every year I take Carter to a pumpkin patch, and it's a ton of fun, but I stop at 1. This year there were so many people getting into the festive mood, and Carter and I have been to 3 pumpkin patches! Yes we are spoiled I know :) We went with the Greens to the pumpkin patch in Orem, and had a ton of fun going through the corn maze and playing on everything they had!
Carter and Ben 'posing" for us ha ha.
pretending to be scared of the 'ghosteses' as he calls them.
cheese!
Mommy Carter pict
Goofball!
He posed himself and told me it was his "cool" pose.
Carter and Ben running in the corn maze
Horrible pict of Laura and I, but it's the only one I took, so here it is :)
attempting to read the sign
Go Carter go!
Hanging out waiting for Ben

No comments:
Post a Comment