I went to Co to help out with my flower shop, and while I was there Moon Farms opened their pumpkin patch for the season. Of course I HAD to go!!! I called up my bestie Jess and away we went with the kiddos. For some reason Carter was in a goofy mood, so he wouldn't smile in any of the picts. But Jemma is a doll and posed away for us :)
Picking out their pumpkins. .
Jess and I
Also while we were there Jemma had her 3rd Birthday Party. Carter had so much fun being able to be there and play. :)
Jess and I again.
Jemma, Jake, and Jess
Side note, one random day Brandin and I got into a little spat, and he knew he was in trouble. ha ha. So he (being the smart boy that he is) went and bought me the BIGGEST Toblerone that he could find, and wrote sticky notes with butt kissing loving words on them. He knows that yummy chocolate is the way to my heart.







i wish your colorado was closer to our colorado!! cute pictures! and cutest belly :)
ReplyDelete