I feel like I already have a TON of Halloween posts this year, this is the last one I promise! lol. This year it was really stormy the days leading up to and on Halloween, and we weren't sure if we would go trick-or-treating or not, so I decided to take Carter to the mall to participate in their trick-or-treating. This is the first time that we have ever gone to the mall to try it out, and I would call it a success! Carter loved it and was so excited to be getting so much candy! Everyone thought they were hilarious and kept saying "I found you" to him (because he's waldo) and he didn't have a clue as to what they were talking about. ha ha. We ended up being there just over an hour, and by the time we made it home Brandin was out of class, so we picked up, grabbed some food, and headed out to go trick-or-treating. Originally we had a bunch of kids that were going to go with us, but for some reason they all were sick, so it ended up being just Carter and Santy. We decided to try out some new neighborhoods this year, and the first one we went to I'm sure only Dr's and Lawyers were able to afford to live there. One of the guys was handing out silver dollars, and another had full size candy bars and had Carter pick out a couple of them! After that we went to our Bishops neighborhood (because Carter really wanted to see him) and Carter collected so much candy in that area that we had to carry his bucket for him in between houses. Lucky lucky mommy, I will help him eat it all. There was also an older couple that thew a BBQ party and had drinks and food for the parents while we walked around. This year was a great success and Carter had a ton of fun!! I love this holiday :)
One of the ladies at the mall giving Carter candy.
walking around
Outside the mall after we were done
Carter and Santy getting ready to knock on some doors.
Walking around with Brandin.
Brandin at the door with the boys, and Arlen hanging out with Doris.
These houses were amazing!
And now that Halloween is over, my table is ready for Thanksgiving!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment