Pinterest has hit again. Sigh. I see all of these cute ideas I never even knew existed and I can't hold myself back, I just have to make them!!! I found quite a few travel wipey cases and decided to use my leftover fabric from my hair clip board to make one! Thank you Pinterest for the idea. So much cuter than what I used for Carter.
Side view
I have also been on a hair clip craze, and now I have started making headbands. Someone stop me!!! I lack self control. And hobby lobby is having a 50% off of all of their ribbon. . you're welcome :)

Carter has been wanting to hang up all of his picts lately, and I was sick of them randomly ending up everywhere, so I took 2 of Brandins old white boards that he was wanting to donate, and covered them in cute fabric and hung them up. Now he has a special place to keep his works of art :)
I have a collection of Christmas stuff that has been building up, so now they are all crammed together in the living room until I can find a better place for them. .
The collection of hair clips I am accumulating! This baby better like things on her head :)
Carter showing off his tall tower. :)
He is really good about putting his coat up, and I guess this was the easiest way for him to hang his coat this time. ha ha.

I'm a pinterest addict too! I wish we could craft together! I love the way he hung his coat!
ReplyDelete