Today was one of the first days where the temps hit the 30's and the sun was out, so we took full advantage! We spent a whole 20 min outside today, which is the most that I have done since November! lol. And totally not a joke, sadly the truth. I am one sissy girl.
Oh yeah, and here I am at 37 weeks. Only 3 weeks or less. Yea!!!
Carter showing Brandin something.
Carter wanted to bring his scooter on our walk, so most of my picts are from behind watching him ride away.
Crazy lil boy playing in the water.
Carter asking Brandin to please come sit by him in the shadows where it was much colder. That didn't last very long ;)
I was trying to get all of our faces in the pict, and Brandin and Carter were looking at the screen instead of the lens. . family photo fail! :)

You are one hot momma! And I'm impressed how many cute pix you got in 20 minutes!
ReplyDelete