Wednesday, January 15, 2014

random going-on-ness

Nothing too crazy going on here, just day to day life. I was starting a collection of random picts, so I decided I should prob get them on here before I forgot about them :) 


Carter playing jenga, he was afraid he was going to make it fall. 


Playing connect 4 all alone. lol. poor boy. Although he is always guaranteed to win ;) 



So proud of himself for getting the block out all by himself!


Family pict!


The huge belly. 28 days or less people!!! Yea!!!


Carter and his newest beloved, spot, from the Dr. Suess books. 


He thought he would be funny and take a pict of me while I was taking picts of him. 


Now that the holidays are over, my corner by the front door has been bare, and I finally put some things in the basket so it didn't have to be so lonely. 



I don't know what happened to all the burp rags that I had for Carter, so I decided to make new ones myself. What do you think?


And while I was at it I made some nursing pads too. Those things are so EXPENSIVE, to buy reusables, or disposables. I made 9 sets and the burp rags for $9.50. So much cheaper!


Brandin was able to put the hooks on the hair clip holder, so now all of her headbands that I have been making have a home too :) Yeah for crafting!!!


1 comment:

  1. Looking good. I don't think you have any idea what the meaning of big belly is though.

    ReplyDelete