lOvE this one! So glad you gave it it's own post :) I love all of them though...cutest family. I almost laughed when you wrote that carter doesn't like to smile because he has the cutest smile in every single picture I see. :) and Steve got me a remote for my camera and it is the best! Tate was so not a self timer picture taker...he always made the funniest faces but he loves to push the remote or we can easily get him to smile and we can push it. The beeping from the self timer distracted him, anyways you should try it :) they're fun. But carter definitlynhasnthe sweetest smile in all of these
lOvE this one! So glad you gave it it's own post :) I love all of them though...cutest family. I almost laughed when you wrote that carter doesn't like to smile because he has the cutest smile in every single picture I see. :) and Steve got me a remote for my camera and it is the best! Tate was so not a self timer picture taker...he always made the funniest faces but he loves to push the remote or we can easily get him to smile and we can push it. The beeping from the self timer distracted him, anyways you should try it :) they're fun. But carter definitlynhasnthe sweetest smile in all of these
ReplyDelete