Sara Lewis is having a baby girl in 2 weeks so Judith and I decided to throw her a baby shower! This is the first baby shower I have ever thrown so I am happy to say it was a success!!
I attempted to make a diaper cake. . but lets just say it turned out less than desirable . . so I turned to what I know best. .. floral arranging! I decided to make a diaper arrangement instead. I think it turned out cute :)
While I was decorating I went to check on Carter and Emily and they were playing in his room holding hands! These 2. They are so cute!
I also made tissue paper pom poms and decided to throw in some green ribbon to spice it up! You can't see it very well in the picts, but I have some diaper pins than I hung up too. . I should have taken a closer up pict. . . oh well.
Veggie tray!!
All the munchies. . .
The presents!!
The people!
and the drinks :)

I feel like the worst friend ever for not making it to the shower. I still feel awful :( you two did such an amazing job, I always adore your party decorations! You are such a sweet thoughtful kind girl to this for her
ReplyDelete