Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Temple walk




Carter begs me all the time to go for walks around the Temple. He loves it there! The last time we went I brought my camera and took a couple picts :)


Carter decided instead of riding in his stroller, he wanted to push the stroller! I wasn't going to complain.


He likes to touch the water there because he says its always cold.


I love the flowers they have there everywhere!



Carter wanted a pict with the Temple. I love this little boy so much!!


Running down the hill!


1 comment:

  1. There are so many things you post that I'm like "Tate loves this too! We should go together!" We really should though. Tate is obsessed with the temple and a close second is definitely the duck pond. We should go before this baby comes...the weather is perfect for me now :)


    And as always, cute cute pictures of that handsome boy.

    ReplyDelete