I just added this photo in here. . my fall table centerpiece makes me happy! :)
The groundskeepers here at Wymount had blown all of the leaves into huge piles, and what kid (or adult) can resist that??? Carter ran upstairs and got Emily so they could play together! Once we walked all the way down the hill there were a lot of his friends playing down there too! Needless to say when we came home our floor was immediately covered in a couple inches of leaves! lol. . .
Judith also loves the leaves. . so she came and played too :)
Silly boys throwing leaves at mommy!
Carter and Santy. . they were too busy to look at me! ha ha
Santy had fun burying Carter
I'm going to get you Mommy!

how fun!
ReplyDeleteCarter and Emily are THE cutest together. I'm so sad for you guys that they are moving soon :(
ReplyDeleteThese all look like so much fun. We saw and played with Sante two days. Emily one day. And Steven another day outside. How do we keep missing YOU???
And most amazing center piece EVER! You are honestly so talented Amber.