Only 99 days (I'm hoping less) until I get to put these on my baby girl and bring her home from the hospital!
I cant believe how fast/slow this is going by. Doesn't make any sense. . . right? Somehow it feels like each day takes FOREVER to go by, but when I look back at my prego tracker I have on my phone, I am amazed to find that I am already 26 weeks and almost in my 3rd trimester. CRAZY! I hope that these next 3 months go by fast, I have so much going on November and December, so I'm not really worried about that, but when January comes and I have a whole month of nothing to do except wait (and be stuck inside because of the weather) I have a feeling that month will seem longer than all the others combined. Really I am just ready to not feel pukey anymore. I had been hopeful in the beginning. . . when I hit 14 weeks I will feel better and not puke. . . when I hit 16. . .20. . 22. . . . 25. . . now I have given up hope. My new goal is go off zofran when I have the baby, and I hope I go back to feeling like a normal human being again. Poor Carter, he has learned to do so much without me. He now knows where everything is in the kitchen and will bring me whatever he wants to eat (bowl,spoon,milk,and cereal. . . or butter knife, bread, jelly, pb) to the couch or bed (wherever I happen to be laying at the time) so I can make him food. How sad! I'm just happy my son is 4 so he's old enough to be able to do these things (and go potty by himself and wipe himself) How do moms with 2 yr olds function when they have bad morning sickness? Those moms are superheros! Enough whining, I really am happy to be prego, it took a while to happen and I am so happy to be having a girl! It will all be worth it in the end :)

Trust me I know what you mean by slow fast time, difference context... but I know what you mean. The last little bit is always the worst. :) She'll be here before you know it! I love those little sparkly boots! - Teresa
ReplyDelete:( That sucks the big one, but it is nice he can do things for himself. What a lifesaver. Mine started to get less pukey at 26 weeks this time around. I hope it gets better for you!
ReplyDeleteI love your new family picture and those boots! You are going to have the best dressed/accessorized little girl ever! I'm going to need daily pictures of her outfits :) And I'm sorry you're still sick.
ReplyDelete