So I have a confession, I'm a pinterest junkie. How did I ever live without this website? And not only am I a junkie, but I have brought others into my addiction as well. It just makes me happy. Anyways, I wanted a place to store all of the adorable hair clips I am accruing/creating, so a pinteresting I went :) There were some adorable ones on there, and it got my juices flowing. I drug Brandin to Savers (like goodwill) and found a hideous picture in the perfect frame (although it was painted a very cheap white streaky look) so I bought it. Then I took my ever loving hubby and son to Hobby Lobby (because then we could both use the 40% off one item coupon) and found some adorable fabric, ribbon, and matching paint. I already had the batting and jewels at home, so I think in total I spent about 8 bucks on supplies. Then after we put Carter to bed that night Brandin and I watched Studio C (seriously hilarious) and I crafted my lil heart out! 5 coats of paint and 4 hot glue sticks later and voila! It was complete. Can I say without tooting my horn too much that I love it and it turned out cuter than I had expected!?!?! :)

Adorable! Good job! - Teresa
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDelete