Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Halloween partaay! 2011

Living in a teeny weenie itsy bitsy apt didn't stop me from throwing a Halloween party, it just caused us to have to be extra creative! We put our couches in our bedroom and picked up folding chairs from the church so that we would have more room in our living room. It worked! I think we had close to 30 people packed into the apt, not too bad if I do say so myself! Also inviting people with kids was completely different then the halloween parties in the past, everyone was home in bed by 10! lol. We had a lot of fun and I hope everyone else did too!!


Our worm cake :) Only the leaves are real. lol

7 layer spider dip


pumpkin cheeseball. (I'm not so artistic so it looks a little retarded)


Pumpkin veggie tray


cigarette fruit dip


We asked everyone  to bring a treat to share and these are the creative things people brought!

Pizza mummy's

Pumpkin teeth!

Spider deviled eggs


The Clarks as mario and friends

the Sumpters as chef boyer and chef dee



The Paradisios (I know I didn't spell that right! Sorry!!)


Candace Patterson and her twins thing 1 and thing 2


The Robinsons off Karate Kid


Us off of Mega Mind (Carter is obsessed with that movie) Brandin was Hal, Carter was Megamind himself, and I was Roxanne Richie.

Most everyone that was there.
Everyone hanging out getting ready for a pict.


The Boyers as Fred and Wilma Flintstone


The Brutons as James Bond and his Bond girl.

The Decor




1 comment:

  1. I'm STILL so bummed that we missed this! :( It looks like so much fun. I love the pictures of everyone in the ward dressed up. You guys are so awesome for doing this

    ReplyDelete