This year Brandin had too much going on with school and wasn't able to take a day off to go play with us, so Carter and I went with some of our friends from the ward to go play at the pumpkin patch! I have to say that I was quite impressed with the size of this place, and all it had to offer. There was even a corn maze and large themed toys to play on. Carter had a blast playing with his friends. :)
I think Carters FAVORITE part of the whole day was seeing a massive Elmo. ha ha.
Carter hanging out with the girls.
He fell down and just decided to stay there. lol
He's a witch and I'm a black cat. :)
The castle had crazy mirrors that Carter loved.
Carter checking out the goat in the petting zoo area.
They had a dark room that you walked through and it told the story of a pumpkin. It was super cute!
The playground

No comments:
Post a Comment