Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Shells wedding, sept 2011

Brandins sis Michelle (Shell) got married in AZ! It was a ton of fun to be able to go and be a part of it, as a bridesmaid and I did her wedding flowers :) Brandin was in the middle of a semester so he wasn't able to go :( I was lucky and my wonderful inlaws brought me and Carter with them so we were able to be part of the wedding fun.



from left to right, melody, Alyssa, Shell and me

Alyssa, me, and Shauna


oops, I selected this pict twice and I can't figure out how to delete it. . hmm. . .


All of Brandins cousins that live in AZ


Shells wedding cake, like I said, my sis in law Mandi is AMAZING!!



The flowers I made for Shell


Me and my grouchy baby.


Gavin, Janay, Alyssa, me, and Shauna


The wedding party


We decided to have a funny pict with Tyler


All of the bridesmaids with the groom, Tyler.


Carter and his BFF from AZ Kherrington. This is the best pict I could get :(


Carter was so sleepy!


One of my BFF's Linz


Our friend Porter

No comments:

Post a Comment