Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Carter's second birthday Aug 10th, 2011


Carter had his second birthday in Provo. Since he has an over-obsession
with Lightening McQueen from Cars we choose to feed this obsession and buy everything
with that theme. Hopefully it doesn't change any time soon. This makes it extra easy to buy him stuff :)
We decided to invite all of our new friends here in Wymount to a BBQ and Brandins parents and
his sis Mandi and her hubby even came from Colorado! How nice are they? We had a ton of fun hanging out with people and getting to know everyone. And he was given some awesome gifts! Everything was Lightening McQueen, do you think people know about his obsession? lol




Carter riding in the car with his birthday balloons

Brandin getting to do one of his favorite things. . . .


Carter next to his cake, Grandpa and aunt Hollie in the background.


Ok, so I have the most amazingly talented sis in law in the world. She made the lightening mcqueen for carters cake, it's a rice krispie treat! Isn't it awesome?!? Thank you Mandi!! Brandin and I made cupcakes and put them together and made a frosting road on them, we were quite proud of ourselves :)


Carter opening his presents


His table all decorated. . .


His cake again, have I mentioned I loved it? ;)


Aunt Mandi with the video recorder, grandma and great grandma hanging out with Brandin and the kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment