We got the pass of all passes, which was bought primarily for seven peaks, but bonus for us it works at Trafalga also! The one in Provo isn't very nice, so we went to the one in Lehi to see what it was all about. It was a lot of fun. There were a lot more things there than I had expected. We will def be going back. This was Carters first carousel ride.

How have I not found your blog until now? It is so cute and your family is just adorable... I miss seeing you guys around and living so close. Fun to see what y'all are up to... you should text me whenever y'all go to the Lehi Trafalga and we could meet y'all there... we're in Sandy and have the Pass too {as you know}...then we can switch off doing adult/vs. kids things too... anyway, glad I found this blog....adding it to my list. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou have a blog?! Yay! I remember looking once and couldn't find it hah that sounds stalkerish.... These are so fun! Weve been wanting to go to the lehi one! We should go together one time this summer :)
ReplyDeleteAlso I love that picture on top of the three of you!
ReplyDeleteHow did I not know you guys had a blog? You need to post more, and I need to read it more! :) Looks like you guys are having fun! Enjoy the cool weather for us!! :)
ReplyDelete