Monday, April 9, 2012





Brandin and I met in December 2006. I was friends with his brother Daniel and Brandin had come home for Christmas. The first day we met we had all decided to go out and watch a movie. Brandin and I were flirty with each other at first but quickly started to hate each other. He thought I was rude and stuck up and I thought he was way too cocky. Coming from a small town limits social groups, so we ended up spending a lot of time together since we had the same friends. Once a week a bunch of us decided to go snowboarding. After going a couple weeks everyone else stopped going and Brandin and I were the only ones left. While we didn't get along, we also wanted to go snowboarding so we still went with each other. The end of January we went snowboarding and Brandin helped but the bindings on my board. Somehow they had been put on really funny and I couldn't get balanced while on my board. Brandin said that he would fix it for me at the bottom of the hill, but I never made it that far. I went around the corner, caught the edge of my board on ice, and broke my wrist. Brandin was so nice to me and carried my board down the hill so I could go down slowly. He then proceeded to drive me to the doctors and he felt so bad about my wrist that he paid all of my doctor bills. What boy does that? Especially for a girl he can't stand to be around? (although at this point he has admitted that he liked me and didn't hate me anymore lol) That first night I was staying at a friends house so I could go to my dr app early in the morning, Brandin stayed up all night and iced my wrist for me so I could sleep. This coming from a boy that I hated and thought was stuck up opened my eyes to what he was really like. Brandin's parents joke that the only way Brandin was able to marry me was by breaking my wrist so I couldn't get away. ha ha. After this incident I started to pay better attention to all of the nice things Brandin did for people and we started dating.

For some reason I can't figure out how to make the pictures go where I want them. The first and second are of us dating. The third pict is of my writs all swollen after I broke it, and the fourth is of us dating as well

No comments:

Post a Comment