Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bishop Family Reunion

After 4 long weeks Brandin and Carter flew down to AZ to get me :) That was one of the happiest moments of my life. To say I had missed them a ton was an understatement. I packed up my clothes and we headed out. On the way to Provo my family on the Bishop side was having a reunion at a cabin, so we had a pit stop for a couple days and hung out with them. We drove 4-wheelers, went on hikes, played on the paddle boat, and just spent time together. It was nice to have a vacation in the middle of a move. :)

Carter the day after they picked me up. Oh I love that little face! So chunky and adorable.

My grandma refused to put on the helmet without protecting her hair first.

Playing on the paddle boat. We had boat wars, unfortunately we have sissy legs. lol

Carter fell asleep during the ride.

Cooking our hotdogs! Carter loved it.

Making silly faces

The whole clan.

Me and my amazing grandpa. I love that man!



No comments:

Post a Comment