Us with my cousin and her hubby getting ready to take a ride on the pirate party boat!
My family had a family reunion in Puerto Panasco Mexico in June 2007. I brought Brandin along for the ride. It was at a beautiful resort and we were all there for 4 amazing days. It was fun to be able to spend time with my cousins and get to hang out. The last night there Brandin and I went for a walk during sunset along the beach. On our way back to the resort, Brandin "spotted" a bottle floating along the beach and it was glowing. I went out to grab it and there was a letter inside. After pulling the letter out I read it and it didn't have a name on it but it talked about how much the writer loved someone and it ended with "I just have one question for you. . ." I turned around and Brandin was kneeling down with an ENGAGEMENT RING!!! I was floored. We had never gone ring shopping and had discussed getting married, but we had decided to wait for a while longer before taking this step. I was so excited!! And on top of that my man picked out an AMAZING ring! So there is our engagement story in a nutshell :) Isn't he amazing? 5 years later and I still have my bottle with my love note in it.

DUDE! You have put so much work into catching this blog up! I Found it and thought that all these posts were from years ago, and you took a big long break with out posting anything. Its great you can remember everything!
ReplyDelete