Monday, April 9, 2012

Carter

Can I just say that by the end of being prego I was sooooooooooooooo ready to be done. Being fat in AZ 110+ temps is not exactly fun with a heater attached to your body. I was a lucky girl and had 2 baby showers thrown for me! I felt so loved :) At work my co-workers threw me a shower, and then a week later my amazing sis-in-law Shell invited all our friends over and we had a great time! I was so grateful for everything we were given. I didn't ever have to buy a onesie because we were give so many.


Thanks Shell!!!
The adorable diaper cake they made me

The food!!

At work

Amy and Steph are such amazin women! They put this all together for me.

Most of my co-workers are guys, but they are nice and came :)



No comments:

Post a Comment