Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Growing like a weed

So I might be slightly impartial since he is my child, but I think Carter was one cute baby! First words were mama, dada, and ball! His obsessions were balls, his bottle, and elmo. That little boy loved his Elmo! He wanted to be mobile as soon as possible. He was crawling by 5 1/2 months and walking by 9. By the time he was a year he had pushed the bar stool up to the counter, climbed up on top of the counter, and was checking the world out from his new view. This little boy loves to be active and never stops, never. Not even in his sleep. Ever since he was born we will lay him down in one spot on his bed, to come in a couple hours later and see that he had completely turned himself around. Needless to say I have my hands full at all times with him! :)

Playing with his teddy bear

Posing for mommy :)

Hanging out in the backyard

Trying to figure out how to stand on his own

Watching his favorite show!




Oh my goodness I love his chubby cheeks!!!!

Picts are of Carter ages 3 mo-7 mo


No comments:

Post a Comment