Monday, April 9, 2012

We're having a baby!

We found out the end of December 2008 that we were going to have a baby! It was completely unexpected and I wont lie and say that I was exactly happy at the time. I was only 22 and I felt I was WAY too young to be having a baby myself. I also had "morning sickness" as an "if I'm conscious I want to die" sickness for the first 4 months. Once the morning sickness went away I was just always tired and felt fat. Having to be to work at 5:30 in the morning didn't help either. :( We went home for Valentines day (so I could help out my old flower shop I used to work for) and told our families. This baby was the first on both sides of our families, and the first great grand baby for both sets of my grandparents. Brandin's parents were especially excited because they had been wanting grandkids for a while. I wish I could find a pict of his little ultrasound, but I think it was accidentally deleted from my comp. Sad day!

No comments:

Post a Comment