I love Halloween. I think it is my favorite holiday, although I just love holidays! This year we decided to dress up as characters from the TV show "Arrested Development" Brandin was Tobias as a "never nude" and I was his wife Lindsay Fukay. We dressed Carter up as George Bluth Sr. We had all our friends over and hung out, ate tons of halloween food, played with fire, and then at the end of the night we partied it up in the dance room until 3 am!
On the next Arrested Development. . . .

A cradle robber and jail bate! ha ha. (Kyle and Jennie)

Tobias, Lindsay, and George Sr.

Reannane and Jeff

I didn't get a pict of my carrot pumpkin until after people were eating him. . . .
I

Monster eyeballs

Dwight and Angela from the Office (Strome and Shauna)

Fred flintstone (Kendal) 50's girl (Kristina) and the crew from Arrested Development.

Tiger Woods caught cheating. . (Trevor and Megan Whiting)

Daniel and Shell getting their dance on.

Everyone making s'mores at the fire pit

Shell and Tyler

Me and Linz

Me and Shauna

Everyone getting their boogy on in the dance room. :)

House decor

The fire pit in the daylight

My big trash can spider.


The family room all decked out.


The grave in my front yard.

No comments:
Post a Comment